1) I love the theme Laura chose...her vision was a retro tea party. My mom found a tea house in town that turned out perfect for Laura's theme. I love tea, I love chachka, and I love tiny food...perfect!
|Laura likes that I look terrified of the tea in this picture.|
3) It wouldn't be a tea party without some weird hats. Mine didn't fit on my giant melon of a head.
4) Even if you don't serve booze, people are still going to get silly.
|I can't believe someone agreed to marry me.|
5) Seriously, by the time you're at your bridal shower and about to be at your wedding, you need to have learned to pose better in pictures!
|Laura looks great, I look frumpy|
6) Breaking in your wedding shoes at your bridal shower: genius AND cute!
7) Force the moms to take pictures even though they hate it!
8) Don't let people take pictures of you from underneath.
|But seriously, how good is this rehearsal bouquet Kris made?!|
9) Some of your friends might not know you very well.....
|Kelly thinks I need this.....|
10) There is nothing like being in a room full of people that are genuinely happy for you and love you.