This morning I decided to join a weekly link up over at From My Grey Desk called High Five For Friday where every Friday bloggers list 5 of their favorite things from last week.
It's a way to link up with other bloggers and to focus on something positive at the end of each week.
So here, for the first time, are my 5 things this week!
1) Waking up to that sweet face each morning. Sometimes if he's in the other room and he hears my alarm go off, he comes running in to see me. Makes me happy to wake up.
2) I'm a little obsessed with this gift and I've blogged about it already, but it really was one of the best parts of this week.
3) Having a great work out where I actually physically fell over from working so hard. Rare for me to push past mental blocks and do my best.
4) Our first veggie box from Abundant Harvest. So freakishly excited about this thing.
5) Tasty champagne from the hubs to focus on happy things and stop being a cranky face all week.
What were your 5 favorite things from this week?