I just realized while sitting down to write my H54F post for this week that other than Sunday's wine tasting trip, I didn't do a lot this week.
I mean, I worked and did school, but other than that I was pretty much a sleepy zombie.
No running, no fun stuff.
Just work work work school school school.
In preparation for the weekend we've been waiting for, for ages now - DISNEYLAND!
I can't wait, I'm being a little bit of a freak about it.
But, regardless of how boring my week was, here are my 5 favorite things from this week:
(1) Wine tasting only an hour away from us. One of the wineries, Triassic Legacy Vineyards, was delish!
(2) This guy. He really is the best thing about all my weeks.
(3) Wearing my hair like this all day at work with a giant Alfalfa piece sticking out of the top.
(4) The view on the drive home from our Lake Isabella office. So so pretty.
(5) Being freakishly excited all week for our Disneyland trip.
Make sure to go to From My Grey Desk to check out all the other H54F posts and I hope you all have a great Friday!!